Make the below steps as your routine to reduce belly fat:
- Drink loads of water: Drinking plenty of water helps in digestion thus flushing out wastes and toxins from our body. Improves metabolism and controls body weight.
- Walking workout: With the advanced era and technology, men have a sophisticated life where energy spent is far less when compared to energy input (food intake). To balance these proportions exercise regularly, go for walks, use stairs instead of the elevator.
- Right diet: Eat small meals at regular intervals with the right proportion of fruits, vegetables. Never skip meals. Avoid taking sweets. Excess sugar consumed interferes with the blood glucose levels and is stored as fat.
- Stop smoking and boozing: Smoking and excessive boozing are associated with the buildup of central fat. Say a strict NO to smoking and boozing if you want to control your weight and reduce belly fat.
- Healthy Sleep: Research studies revealed that secretion of cortisol (stress hormone) is correlated with weight gain. In order to fight against stress, have enough sleep (at least 8 hours of sleep). Do meditation, simple breathing exercises to relax.