Home Remedies for Acidity.
Sharpness or heartburn is a typical condition influencing numerous Indians. This condition is
described by indigestion looked about the lower chest region, which is brought about by the
stomach corrosive streaming back up into the sustenance pipe. Not many individuals
understand the unfortunate dietary patterns and poor way of life decisions that reason this
The symptoms of acid reflux include:
1. burning sensation in the stomach
2. burning sensation in the throat and heart
3. difficulty in swallowing
8. prolonged sour taste in the mouth
9. bad breath
The nourishment we eat goes down the throat into the stomach. The gastric organs in the
stomach make corrosive which is important to process the nourishment and to execute any
germs. Causticity happens when the gastric organs produce a lot of corrosive, more than what
is required for the absorption procedure. This condition is portrayed by a copying sensation
simply over the stomach, or directly underneath the breastbone (the empty part).
This condition is extremely regular in India because of the overwhelming utilization of slick and
fiery nourishments by Indians.
● Individuals who are inclined to corrosiveness include:
● who revel in liquor
● who are fat
● who regularly devour hot nourishment
● who regularly devour non-veggie lover nourishment
● who take Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs(NSAIDs)
● ladies nearing menopause
● ladies who are pregnant
● who experience the ill effects of ailments, for example, diabetes, asthma, hiatal hernia,
peptic ulcers, connective tissue issue
Eat nourishment in little sums. Particularly at night eat early and do eat strong nourishment.
Ensure you don't rest in evening. Additionally ensure you keep no less than 3 hours hole among
supper and rest. Take normal walk. Likewise eat antacid sustenance to lessen corrosive.
1. Take Coconut Water.
2. Take Watermelon juice.
3. Avoid Foods That Trigger Acidity.
4. Maintain a Regular Eating Time.
5. Cut Down on Smoking and Drinking Alcohol.
6. Take Lemon Juice With Sugar.
7. Take Basil leaves: Basil leaves have soothing and carminative properties.
8. Take Buttermilk: When you feel acidity after eating oily and spicy food drink a glass of
buttermilk. It will neutralize the acid present in stomach.
9. Take cold milk: Cold milk can help stabilize gastric acids in the stomach. Always drink a
glass of cold milk when you suffer from acidity.
10. Apple cider vinegar: mix 1-2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and drink
it once or twice a day.
11. Take almonds
12. Bananas: bananas contain natural antacids that can act as a buffer against acid reflux.
13. Jaggery: Jaggery aids digestion and makes your digestive system more alkaline. It
14. Cloves: Due to its carminative property, cloves helps to prevent formation of gas in the
gastrointestinal tract. Add cloves in your food.
15. Ginger: Ginger has excellent digestive and inflammatory properties. Ginger help to
neutralize the acid in the stomach and reduces acidity.
You should avoid spicy and oily food, and drink lot of water. Generally increase your liquid
intake. Take proper sleep. At least 7-8 hours of sleep is necessary. Avoid smoking and alcohol