- Mix papaya and lemon juice, apply on the affected area and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Coat your feet in raw honey and cover with thick socks before going to bed at night. This softens your feet and helps heal fissures as well.
- Rubbing pumic stone too is helpful in clearing the dead dull skin.
- Walk on the grass barefoot early morning.
- Daily apply a mixture of rosewater and glycerin.
- Apply the pulp of a ripe banana on the affected area, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it properly.
Note: Drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrate