Are you a dog lover know this 10 Facts about dogs.
1. Dogs have been domesticated since at least 15,000 BC, making them among the oldest pets known.
2. In ancient Rome, dogs were kept as status symbols and were often fed gold and silver coins.
3. A dog’s sense of smell is 1,000 times stronger than humans’.
4. Dogs’ eyesight is 10 times sharper than ours.
5. Dogs have been trained to detect cancerous tumors before they become symptomatic.
6. Dogs have been shown to recognize their owners’ voices after hearing them only once.
7. Dogs can distinguish between different human emotions.
8. Dogs can read human body language.
9. Dogs can learn to speak over 100 words.
10. Dogs can understand over 300 spoken commands.