Proven Home Remedy Tips For Hair fall
Hair is undoubtedly, one of the most prized physical features that can change the entire appearance of a person. An average person’s hair grows a quarter inch every month. But there are certain factors such as stress, trauma, hormonal changes and dietary changes that can lead to hair fall
Are you suffering with Hair fall?
Don’t worry here we have simple and effective DIY home remedy to stop hair fall in only 2 days. There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases and etc. But ayurveda says there are many readily available ingredients that can be used to treat hair fall at home, which works very effectively without any side effects.
- Onion juice for hair fall: Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using onion juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.
- Chop one onion finely and squeeze out its juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 20-30 minutes.
- Finally rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry.
- Use this twice a week to see results.
- Garlic for hair fall: Like onion, garlic too has high sulphur content. This is the reason it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic.
- Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and then massage it on your scalp for few minutes.
- You can leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Do this two twice a week.
- Hibiscus for hair fall: Hibiscus also called shoe flower, hibiscus nourishes hair, prevents premature graying, treats dandruff and also controls hair fall.
Direction: Crush few hibiscus flowers and mix sesame or coconut oil to make a paste.
- Apply it on the entire scalp and hair and leave it on for 1-2 hours.
- Finally rinse off with cold water using a mild shampoo.
- Fenugreek for hair fall: Fenugreek is highly effective in treating hair fall. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After 1 hour rinse your hair.
- Follow this remedy at least twice in a week for good results.
- Aloevera gel for hair fall : Aloevera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce hair fall, scalp redness, and inflammation and adds strength and luster to your hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloevera gel and juice will work.
Tips for fast hair growth:
You can also prepare your own hair oil by using some homemade oils to reduce hair fall and helps to regain your hair with long and thick consistency.
- Vitamin E
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E : Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps to reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles will encourage in hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- Castor oil : Castor oil is well known for amazing health benefits. It has many UN noticed benefits for hair. The majority of its nutritional content is made up of ricinoleic acid, omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It retains moisture in hair so it is called as humectants.
- Olive oil : Olive oil is an excellent source of antioxidants that promote scalp and skin health. Massaging the oil into your scalp will also improve blood flow throughout the area, so hair follicles are stimulated to grow thicker strands of hair.
- Coconut oil
Using of coconut oil is natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from your hair follicles.
- For this we have to take a clean bowl.
- Now add 1 small cup dosage coconut oil.
- Now add vitamin E capsule.
- Add 2 tspn of olive oil.
- Finally you have to add castor oil.
- Now mix all the ingredients thoroughly by doing double boiling process.
Double boiling process direction:
- Switch on the stove and keep a pan in small flame.
- Now add water into it.
- Now place a bowl containing mixture of all oils.
- Stir all oils thoroughly.
- Remove the bowl from the pan
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes
- Apply this oil on your scalp and massage for half n hour.
- Let it be there for 1 to 2 hour.
- After 2 hours wash your hair with mild shampoo
- Repeat this process twice a week for better result.
hair fall treatment shampoo
Things to avoid doing: Even by following these tips you may face some hair fall problem due to our regular activities
Hair color: Most of the hair colors contain ammonia, which is an industrial bleaching agent. The excessive use of hair colors can lead to hair fall by damaging the hair follicles.
Brushing on wet hair:
With or without knowing generally people make this mistake. Combing or brushing hair while it’s still wet. Again it leads to hair fall. So never do these wait for your hair dry naturally and then comb softly.
Using hot water: Do not use hot water while rinsing your hair because it makes your hair dry and brittle. Always use cool water for smooth and manageable hair. Using hot water
hair fall problem
By doing any of these tips you can get rid of your hair fall problem and helps to get thick and long nourishing hair.